Last Years Results:
We are excited to report our 2017 Fun Run Results! We had a great day and beautiful weather! Thank you to all the families who helped with the run that day and your time and effort handing out water, spraying hot runners and marking laps!
Our MCN Co-Fundraising Chair, Divo Denove, helped manage this event with Apex and thank you to her team – Elena Boland, Catherine Hoefflin, Roland Madrid, Kim Stafford and Adam Gauthier, MCN financial secretary, for your volunteer time with this event.
Thank you to our Executive Sponsor
Thank you to our Event Sponsors
Apex is providing a 2 week leadership/character building program for the students and facilitating our Fun Run on Nov. 9th.
- Apex manages the entire program and therefore takes a portion of the pledges (approx 45 – 48% based on the amount raised) and in turn spends approx. 30% of that on the program at our school.
- If you wish to give 100% of your donation to the school, Direct Donation is always an option.
- All students, regardless of whether they raise pledges or not, get to participate in classroom challenges and all the fun on the day of the Fun Run.
- On average, students run 30+ laps (max 36 laps) due to the smaller 1/16 length of the running track.
- MCN will be giving the teachers 10% of the amount raised by their class for their own classroom needs.
- If you have any questions please come to the Directors’ Dialogue on November 3rd to hear what the company offers and ask any questions directly with the Apex team. We welcome all parents to observe a classroom lesson to see what is being presented. The teachers look forward to the character lessons and classroom bonding time every year. Hope to see you at the Fun Run Nov. 9th!!