The MATES Fun Run is coming up this Thursday Nov. 9th and we need some parent volunteers! Parents will help mark off the kids T-shirts as they complete each lap,
hand out water, cheer on the kids, and give out popsicles when they are done with the
Please note: Unfortunately for safety reasons, younger siblings are NOT permitted on the field during this event.
Third through fifth grade parent volunteers should arrive by
8:10 am as their run will begin at 8:30. SIGN UP
HERE: 3-5 SIGN UP
Kinder through second grade parent volunteers need to be available starting
at 10:10 am as their run will begin at 10:30 am.
SIGN UP HERE: K-2 SIGN UP
Thank you for all your support and involvement with this exciting event! Questions? Please email Divo Denove at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Executive Sponsor
Thank you to our Event Sponsors
Apex is providing a 2 week leadership/character building program for the students and facilitating our Fun Run on Nov. 9th.
- Apex manages the entire program and therefore takes a portion of the pledges (approx 45 – 48% based on the amount raised) and in turn spends approx. 30% of that on the program at our school.
- If you wish to give 100% of your donation to the school, Direct Donation is always an option.
- All students, regardless of whether they raise pledges or not, get to participate in classroom challenges and all the fun on the day of the Fun Run.
- On average, students run 30+ laps (max 36 laps) due to the smaller 1/16 length of the running track.
- MCN will be giving the teachers 10% of the amount raised by their class for their own classroom needs.
- If you have any questions please come to the Directors’ Dialogue on November 3rd to hear what the company offers and ask any questions directly with the Apex team. We welcome all parents to observe a classroom lesson to see what is being presented. The teachers look forward to the character lessons and classroom bonding time every year. Hope to see you at the Fun Run Nov. 9th!!
Last year’s results: